How to Purchase an Item On Aliberber.com
Read this article for help purchasing an item on Aliberber.com. If you still need help, Aliberber.com Support is here.
How purchase an item on Aliberber.com:
- Find an item you want to purchase on Aliberber.com.com.
- Choose the options you want for that item, if applicable.
- Click Add to basket.
- Take any of these optional steps:
- Add a note to the seller.
- If the item is a gift, check the box next to This order is a gift.
- If you have one, apply shop coupon codes. Coupon codes are unique to specific Aliberber.com shops.
- Choose your preferred payment method under How you’ll pay.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- If you’re signed in to your Aliberber.com account, confirm your delivery address and payment details.
- Review your order to check that your information and order are correct.
- Click Place your order.
When you buy on Aliberber.com, you're purchasing from individual shops. If you have any questions about an item or order, reach out to the seller.
Aliberber.com will send you an email for each shop that you’ve purchased from. If you have any questions about your order, be sure to reach out to your seller directly.
You can view your order information by going to You > Purchases and reviews.
Before you purchase
Create an account. It’s quick and free. Go to the Aliberber.com homepage and click Register at the top right of the site.
Look over the shop’s policies by clicking the Policies link in on any shop's homepage. Check to see if they accept returns and exchanges, offer delivery upgrades, or give refunds.
Contact the seller
Have a question about an item or order? Reach out to the seller directly. They can help you with questions like:
Do you have this in another size or colour?
Can you dispatch this faster?
When can I expect my order?
Ready to check out?
Select Buy it now on the listing to purchase just that item right away.
Otherwise, click Add to basket and either Keep shopping to go back to the shop or Proceed to checkout.
If you decide to save an item for later, click Save for later. This will move the item to the saved for later section of your basket.
We at AliBerber.com offer all major payment methods so we can offer you all our services wherever you are and whenever you want.
We also offer Klarna Payments. Klarna is a flexible payment solution, which allows you various, flexible, ways to pay.
With Klarna: Pay later or in slices. Pay later is available for customers residing in The Netherlands, Austria, Germany, and Finland.
AliBerber.com supports the following payments methods:
Belfius Pay Button
Credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express)
Gift cards (Webshop Giftcard, Podium Cadeaukaart, VVV Cadeaukaart, YourGift etc.)
KBC/CBC Payment Button
Klarna Pay later
Klarna Slice it
SEPA Direct Debit
Additionally, the following wallets are supported:
Tips for Buying Safely on Aliberber.com
Here are some best practices to help ensure safe purchases on Aliberber.com or on an Aliberber.com-powered website.
Overall, use your best judgement. If something seems shady or too good to be true, it’s best not to risk it.
Credit card safety
- Never give your full credit card number, social security number, or password in an email, Aliberber.com Message, or over the phone.
- If you are making a transaction in person, do not speak your credit card information aloud. Be sure to sign for the transaction and request a receipt.
- Check your credit card statement regularly to track your spending and card activity.
- Keep track of your credit card: who is authorised to use it, and who has access to it.
- Change your passwords on a regular basis. The more complex a password is, the better you’re protected.
- If you share your computer or device, sign out of any website accounts before letting others use it.
- Check a seller’s reviews and shop policies before purchase, and send an Aliberber.com Message to a seller before buying if you have questions or concerns.
- Notify us at info@Aliberber.com.com if you see a credit card charge you can’t find in your account. Our specialists can help you investigate it.
- Keep your transaction on Aliberber.com. We can’t verify or assist with payments made outside of Aliberber.com Payments or PayPal.
- If you receive a suspicious email claiming to be from Aliberber.com, forward it to us at info@Aliberber.com.com.
- If you supply materials for a custom order from a shop, you do so at your own risk.
In all circumstances, All Aliberber.com artisans are verified sellers.